ACCELERATE YOUR MEDICAL STUDIES
Basic Sciences by the beaches
The first four semesters of Saint James School of Medicine’s MD Program will help you build a strong foundation for your medical career.
Our Basic Sciences curriculum consists of lectures, research and lab-based teaching at our two Caribbean medical campuses. All courses are designed in the USMLE format, and study is supplemented with hands-on clinical training at the local hospital whenever possible.
Small class sizes allow students to interact with their professors on a personal level, and tutoring, mentoring and one-on-one guidance are all available. Our supportive student community offers plenty of opportunities for peer-led learning groups.
• A choice of two beautiful campuses in Anguilla and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
• One of the best priced medical schools with some of the lowest fees in the Caribbean
• No MCAT required
• Close-knit, supportive school and island communities
• Tutoring, mentoring and attentive, one-on-one guidance
• Accreditation and recognition from key agencies, organizations and governments
Clinical Sciences in U.S. Hospitals
The Clinical Sciences component of our top quality MD Program is completed over six semesters (96 weeks) at affiliated hospitals and clinical facilities in the U.S. Clinical training at Saint James School of Medicine is divided into 48 weeks of core clerkships and 48 weeks of elective clinical rotations.
• Rotate alongside students from top U.S. medical schools
• Graduates in residencies in the U.S. and Canada
• High residency match
• Work in the U.S. or Canada
Our students do USMLE prep and clinical rotations alongside students from some of America’s best medical schools at a fraction of the cost. Saint James School of Medicine has a strong established network of U.S. hospitals and clinical institutions and we continuously invest in growing these affiliations. We are currently affiliated with the following hospitals stateside:
• Mercy Hospital (IL)
• Jackson Park Hospital (IL)
• West Suburban (IL)
• West Lake (IL)
• Raleigh General Hospital Beckley (WV)
• Appalachian Regional Healthcare (WV)
• Sentara Healthcare (VA)
• MetroSouth Medical Center (IL)
• Pikeville Medical Center (KY)
Smart doctors start with less debt
At Saint James School of Medicine we believe a good quality medical education should be accessible to everyone with the ability and the commitment to succeed in medicine, so we keep our fees as affordable as possible. Our campuses accept students into our top MD Program three times a year, in January, May and September.
If you would like to apply to Saint James School of Medicine, please complete our short online application form. An admissions advisor will guide you through the rest of the medical school application process.
|APPLY NOW >|
For more information on Saint James School of Medicine please fill out our short contact form and one of our admissions advisors will be in touch. Alternatively you can call us at 800-542-1553 or email us at email@example.com. Our admissions team will be delighted to answer your questions.